Teeth for a Lifetime – The Best Periodontics Frederick MD
Why choose us?
Frederick Periodontal Associates offers the best periodontics frederick md. Some advantages of our office over others:
1. Experience– our doctors have over 40 years of experience in both comprehensive general dentistry and periodontics.
2. Education– our doctors are board certified, spend many hours attending continuing education courses to stay current in the field, and participate in a local dental study club.
3. Commitment to excellence– our results and reviews speak for themselves. We strive to be the one of the best periodontal practices in Maryland and nationwide.
4. Quality, not quantity. Although we accept some dental insurance, we don’t rush through our appointments and we spend quality time with our patients. Additionally, we use high quality technology, materials, and instruments to provided the best possible quality services.
5. Honesty– our practice prides itself on giving you honest recommendations and treatment.
6. We do what’s best for you, not what’s best for us! Your treatment is individually designed to benefit your dental health, not our financial bottom line.
At Frederick Periodontal Associates, we take great pride in offering you the best possible dental implants and periodontal care. Our team of highly gifted and experienced periodontists, hygienists, and dental assistants are dedicated to optimizing your oral health as well as your general health and well-being. We utilize “best practice” periodontal care; this encompasses employing the latest available procedures and technologies, which result in improved patient outcomes. In addition to customary periodontal care, we place hundreds of dental implants every year using the state-of-the-art Nobel BioCare® System, we are recognized as a center of excellence and leader in this area. Our doctors also perform many other cosmetic procedures that are designed to enhance your smile.
We take equal pride in the delivery of our services. We make a serious commitment to continuing education by attending the leading national and international profession conferences to stay current in our field. Our office understands the demands of your schedule and we work diligently to ensure that you will have little to no wait time for your appointment. Should a short delay occur, however, our newly opened office has been designed with your comfort in mind. Our reception area is expansive; there is an IPad available for your use and multiple outlets are conveniently located should any of your electronic devices need recharging. You will also find our examination rooms to be spacious, attractive, and to include such amenities as relaxing music and overhead television for your personal enjoyment.
Members of our staff fluent in Spanish ensure that our Hispanic and Latino patients fully understand their treatment and procedures pertinent to their care.
Finally, as our patient, you will have access to the doctors beyond your office visit. Whether it is an after-surgery follow-up call or an after-hours emergency appointment, you will always be our priority.
Please let us know of any questions you might have about our practice. We look forward to your call.
Our periodontal staff is affiliated with the following organizations: