Patient Amenities in Our Office Include:
- Flat screen TVs above patient chairs
- DVD players
- Flat screen computer monitors in all operatories
- Paperless record keeping
- Patient laptops for web surfing in our reception room
- IPadavailable to patients in our reception room
Technological Advancements Used During Treatment:
- Osstell – Frederick Periodontal Associates is the only periodontal practice in the area to possess this instrument used to measure and ensure the stability of implants
- Dental Remote Access Terminal (R.A.T.) – a voice activated instrument used by our hygienist that allows them to do hands free periodontal charting
- Nobel BioCare® Implant System – world leader in innovative restorative and esthetic dental solutions
- Piezosurgery – this technology is used for sinus lifts and ridge expansion procedures to help conserve bone, safeguard against infections and expedite healing.
- Cone Beam- This X-ray machine takes computerized axial tomography. (CAT) scans are invaluable in the diagnostic process for placing implants and evaluatingDENTAL anatomy by viewing three dimensional images of the teeth, bone, and surrounding tissues.